Photos of Lindsey Stirling’s Warmer In The Winter Tour.
All photos taken by Ana Santos
in Newark, NJ on December 13, 2019.
It feels like it was just yesterday that Lindsey Stirling was on the road promoting the recently released Artemis, but with Christmas around the corner, Stirling returns to bring little (or a lot) of cheer nationwide with the third annual Warmer In The Winter Tour.
Performing for a packed house at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark, NJ this past Friday night, Stirling continued to delight audiences with her incredible showmanship. Since its release in 2017, Warmer in the Winter has brought Stirling great success, and it has easily become one of the tours I look most forward to every Holiday season.
Not only a violinist, Stirling is also an incredibly funny and personable dancer backed by a Christmas wonderland production that makes the show both entertaining and just a little extra special. Think Broadway to the often high-energy re-imagining of classic Christmas songs through Stirling’s deft violin and EDM beats.
Both fun and haunting, the two-hour performance will guide you through a spectrum of emotions from belly laughs to skin-tingling chills and in the end, you’ll be just a little bit more ready for Christmas.
01. All I Want for Christmas Is You
02. Christmas C’mon ft. Becky G
03. Let it Snow
04. Warmer in the Winter
05. Jingle Bells Rock
06. I Saw Three Ships / God Rest ‘Ye Merry Gentlemen
07. Jingle Bells / Deck the Halls / It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas / Feliz Navidad / Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer / Devil Went Down to Georgia
09. Angels We Have Heard on High
11. Between Twilight
12. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
13. Santa Baby
14. Luna / break
15. We Three Gentlemen
16. Carol of the Bells
17. You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
18. I Wonder as I Wander