The Bash Music & Craft Beer Festival
With Rancid, Pennywise, Suicidal Tendencies & L7,
Plus The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, H20 & More On Select Dates
Touring Festival Launches May 11 In Phoenix, AZ
With Stops In Tucson, AZ; Englishtown, NJ; Boise, ID;
Tacoma, WA; San Jose, CA & Sacramento, CA
Legendary punk rock band Rancid have teamed up with premier music event producer/promoter Synergy Global Entertainment, Inc. (SGE) and respected craft beer event production powerhouse Brew Ha Ha Productions to debut The Bash — a brand new music and craft beer festival hitting the U.S. this spring.
The Bash launches on May 11 in Phoenix, AZ and includes a total of 7 stops in May and June. With a lineup curated by Rancid, all dates of The Bash will feature music from Rancid, Pennywise (excluding Phoenix), Suicidal Tendencies, and L7, along with The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Phoenix only), H20, Madball, Noi!se, and Sharp Shock on select dates. Each date of The Bash will also host craft beer tastings (until 4:00 P.M.) from some of the best breweries in the country. Beer tastings will vary by city according to local alcohol laws and restrictions. Music and brewery lineup details per date can be seen athttp://www.TheBashFestival.com.
Tim Armstrong of Rancid says, “I’m looking forward to playing with some of my favorite bands in the world. Pennywise, Suicidal Tendencies, L7, and more. We look forward to seeing everyone out at The Bash!”
John Reese, CEO of Synergy Global Entertainment and co-producer of The Bash adds, “I am a massive fan of these bands, and the chance to launch this event with Rancid is really exciting for SGE. The band has been so engaged in developing this special series of shows, and it shows how much they care about their fans.”
In addition to a diverse selection of participating beers and breweries, each date will offer Brewstomper Golden Ale — a collaboration between Rancid and Ska Brewing out of Durango, CO. Brewstomper will be available at all dates of The Bash for sampling and at concessions, as well as everywhere that Ska Brewing is sold, in both cans and on draft.
“The Bash is going to be absolutely epic,” says The Bash co-producer Cameron Collins of Brew Ha Ha Productions. “The lineup of bands pair perfectly with the craft beer industry’s spirit of creativity and independence! We’ve brought in some of the most exciting breweries and beers in the nation for The Bash, it’s a MUST attend event!”
The 2019 dates for The Bash are as follows:
• Saturday, May 11 – Phoenix, AZ – Margaret T. Hance Park
• Sunday, May 12 – Tucson, AZ – Rillito Park Racetrack
• Sunday, June 2 – Englishtown, NJ – Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
• Saturday, June 8 – Boise, ID – Memorial Stadium
• Sunday, June 9 – Tacoma, WA – America’s Car Museum @ LeMay’s
• Saturday, June 15 – San Jose, CA – Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
• Sunday, June 16 – Sacramento, CA – Papa Murphy’s Park
Note: Pennywise will not perform at the Phoenix date. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones will perform at the Phoenix date only, as direct support. Additional support varies by date.
During VIP early entry craft beer tastings (from Noon – 4:00 P.M.), and general admission tastings (from 1:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.), craft beer lovers who are 21+ can sample from a selection of over 100 different craft beers from the finest breweries in the nation. Tastings will feature tons of local favorites, with an initial list of well-known breweries including:
• The Shop, Helio Basin Brewing, Modern Times, Helton Brewing, and Ska Brewing in Phoenix, AZ
• The Shop, Stone Brewing, Barrio Brewing, Modern Times, and Ska Brewing in Tucson, AZ
• Heretic Brewing, High Water Brewing, Bell’s Brewing, Solid Ground, and Ska Brewing in Englishtown, NJ
• Payette Brewing, Sockeye Brewing, Edge Brewing, Iron Horse Brewery, and Ska Brewing in Boise, ID
• Pike Brewing, 7 Seas Brewing, Stone Brewing, Harmon Brewing, and Ska Brewing in Tacoma, WA
• Ska Brewing, 21st Amendment, Modern Times, Faction Brewing, and Stone Brewing in San Jose, CA
• New Glory Craft Brewery, Jackrabbit Brewing Co., Seismic Brewing Company, Auburn Alehouse, and Ska Brewing in Sacramento, CA
Tickets for all tour dates of The Bash go on sale Friday, February 22 at 10:00 AM local time at http://www.TheBashFestival.com, with General Admission tickets starting at $39.50 (plus fees) and VIP tickets starting at $99.50 (plus fees), while supplies last. The Bash is 21+ only during craft beer tastings, and is open to all ages after 4:00 PM.
VIP tickets include: One VIP admission ticket to The Bash; a dedicated VIP entry lane into the venue; one hour early entry for up to 4 hours of craft beer tastings (Noon – 4:00 PM, 21+ only); and access to the The Bash VIP Lounge, which includes: comfortable areas to sit and relax, a VIP bar, private restrooms, convenient food options available for purchase, and more. After 4:00 PM all ages are welcome into the VIP Lounge area. Additional VIP ticket perks – including views of the main stage and exclusive beer tastings – vary by market.
Visit http://www.TheBashFestival.com for exact ticketing details per date.
The festival producers encourage attendees to drink responsibly.
Sponsors for The Bash include: Ska Brewing Co., Monster Energy, Seagram’s 7, Mike’s Harder, White Claw, 805 Beer and Wienerschnitzel. Sponsor activations vary by market.
For more on The Bash, visit: